So now I am finally in the blogging group! Good luck to me! I have never done anything like this before because I seem to have no knack for it. I always mess it up! Erin finally showed me how fun it "could" be so now we shall see how long I last.
I am a lady. I am also a wif-ee and a mommy. I have a wonderful husband who labors as a nurse to bring home the bread for the family. Thomas and I were married in December 2005 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. I also have a beautiful little boy who is now rolling very proficiently... one way and is teething. We have a rottweiler named Bluegirl and a kitten named Chevy. Chevy gets into everything and is such a spaz... I love it. I love to cook with my husband although it doesn't happen as often as it used to. I want to be an artist one day and sell my paintings. I am a tomboy and a girly girl. I love to read as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment