Saturday, November 15, 2008

So wow, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I have no new anything in my life really. I did get some pictures up just today. I have wanted to get them up for a LONG time now and I just kept thinking it would take too much time. Finally one day, I went to Walmart and I picked out some frames I really liked. I got home framed them and because I couldn't decide how to put them up and where, i forgot about them for a couple weeks. Now there up and I am so liking how they look and fill an empty space that's been a real eye sore. It used to be a window to our garage, but we had some people drywall over it and now it looks like the window never was! I'll post a picture up soon!

3 comments:

Jessica Trinkella said...

Wow George! You really don't blog very often do you? I think you need to post more. I mean come on!

Jessica Trinkella said...

Okay George!!! 3 MONTHS! Your really pushing my buttons now! That's it! Your not posting to annoy me! Oh...your sly!

Jessica Trinkella said...

Hey! We had to put our blog on a private setting so email me at jessasht@gmail.com and I'll add you.